Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My random thoughts....

My random thoughts of the day....


- Hubby's birthday. Where to go out for dinner? What should I buy for him?

- Parent's away in neighbouring country. Cannot always call....miss them too!

- Good incentive from company. Syukur Alhamdulillah. Where the times are bad, we get the best!
Allah is great! Looking forward for increment.

- Kids back to school this week. Natasha going to Perth for school trip in June. What does she need to bring along??

- A couple of important weddings in near future. How come I always think of him? please....

- My favourite drama ending soon...Sya...I think I will cry and miss them!

- My future trips...looking around for details....Err...Ji Hoo...noona coming looking for you...he..he..

6 comments:

Sya said...

Sob sob... mext week it will end.. nasib baik still episod 11 in KBS world at least I can oggle on JP.

The more I look at him the more I fall in love with him.. sigh..

ha ha ha pathetic!!!!!

Kak Elle said...

Nora yg pertama tu belikan apa yg dia minat lah dah tu berduan pergi candle light dinner ke:)

2.semoga both of them in good helath di sana ...

3.Ni I jeles .... hahaha

4.June will be early winter over there .. kena siapkan some warmth clothing dan bekalkan $$$ banyak2 untuk belikan u that pants...hehehe

5.Ingat kat sape tu?

6.A4 ye?

7.I nak ikut bolih?

zino said...

selamat hari lahir utk hubby.... mesti layan best tu hehe

noyida said...

Kak Nora, if you can wait, our trip will be mid year next year..insyallah, quota for this year dah cukup destination...tapi kalau you dah tak tahan dilamun rindu, silakan dulu..

Norabella said...

Sya,

The ending is here very soon. Watch out for the latest twist!


Kak Elle,
Thank you for the tips to travel to Perth. Am taking notes for Natasha.

Norabella said...

Zino,

Terima kasih. Saya cuma bawa suami dan anak-anak makan malam di luar. Happy jugak sekali-sekala berkumpul.


Chuai,
Mid next year? Alahai...sekarang tengah angau tau...let me consider..