Salam Aidil Fitri dari ku sekeluarga buat semua.
Mohon Maaf Zahir dan Batin
God knows how my tears rolling down upon reading the sms. I never thought that she would sent me such a message. As I was trying to reply her, she called from the airport saying that she was already at Gate D42 and spoke to me a while and I passed it to Bella who was still crying non stop. Nur managed to console her for a while and I told her to let us know once she settled in her hometown and to look after her belongings carefully. We hope to see her again...Yesterday, the house seemed empty and quiet without her bustling around. Nur was the most IT savvy maid that I had and she even bought a mini laptop for herself. We tried to teach her the most basic and important things in IT world. She can also be reachable via MSN or email when she is in a nearby cybercafe in her hometown at Tulungagung - East Java.
- The whole family was done with high fever. It started with Nadia with 3 days medical leave, followed by me, only a day medical leave. Then Natasha was done with 2 days leave and since the fever did not subside, she went back to the doctor and had another 3 days leave. Hubby was the worst among all with 7 days medical leave and lastly followed by Nabella with 2 days medical leave. Nur was smart enough to feed herself with lots of vitamins and medicines before she was finally down but she seemed well. Refused to see doctor. Self medicate...this girl..and so stubborn too!
- The whole house was like a ward when they were sick. I cooked lots of soup for them but being sick..no one really wanted to eat...no appetite I guessed.
- After completing 7 days of medical leave, hubby was struck with a devastating news that changes our life! Subhanallah...it was not his fault anyway. Its okay, Allah is Great, hopefully we will strive on...please pray for us, insyaallah...amin.
- I was diligently visiting mum after work almost everyday except the days where I had to stay back at work. She seemed fine now...though a bit weak.
- I am still unable to find a replacement for Nur who will be leaving home for good few days before Ramadhan. I chose one candidate but I did not like the others that we recommended to me so I just have to wait for more this week. Hopefully the process goes on well. I badly need a replacement.
- The boss is still away in Houston and his schedule keep on changing every 3 days. How do I survive working long distance with him all these years? Seriously...I don't know. I guess trust, tolerances and honestly works among us well though sometimes we do have some differences.
- The friend finally called after so many months of silence. But that was just to ask if I am interested to go for a trip but I refused. I am not interested to go the respective place and further more, I am hurt of her treatment towards me. She called again to inform that she was promoted...okay..yeah...so she finally got what she was being promised. Thats her luck and fate anyway. I can only congratulate her..