Sunday, October 19, 2008

What a short working week...

I had the shortest working week last week....shiokadoooooooooo..


I was in the office for the first 3 days, as usual with staying back late one of those days. I was away from office for a 2 days course at MDIS - Dhoby Gaut. Its really amazing to finally get to see a person whom you normally deal with via emails and phone calls. That's what happened to me. On my first day, as I was signing my attendance, I glanced through the name list and was so shocked to see a name that was so familiar to me.


"Lai Lin.....where are you?" I shouted enthusiastically.


"Nora....I am here...." a smiling lady with blue blouse waved her hand towards me. We were both so happy to finally get to see each other after numerous phone calls, emails and even gossips. Thank God we never argue or else.....imagine...I just cannot imagine who can we face each other..he..he..



Lai Lin is an Admin Officer with another SBU company of our group. Our lines crossed path with each other occasionally and we rely on each other to get things done.


So we spent the next two days knowing each other with going for lunch and tea breaks together, sharing latest information, gossips about within our group. We also met few others within the same SBU and not to mention some other interesting characters from famous companies in Singapore. Though our class was a small one....but we enjoyed and learnt a lot with so much fun.


A Group photo.


Vincent - representing our group (Cold under the Air Cond)

3 comments:

Kak Elle said...

wah best kan dpt to beaway from the office sometimes?

sori abt the cancellation for sturday nnt plan hari lain ye.

Sya said...

Nora.. matching aje tudung with ur pants and blouse. Envy sungguhlah u pandai mix n match.. unlike "toot" ha ha ha banyak duit pakai tudung pun senget benget n tak match colour..ha ha ha jahat molot haku

Norabella said...

Kak Elle,

Its okay lah...masih ada masa lagi..tak raya pun boleh....insyaallah.


Sya,

Eh...I always make sure all are matching tau. I admit I tak lawa but I am very vain and particular in colour matching...yang penting sedap mata memandang.