Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Random thoughts V

- Last saturday during my off day, I brought Natasha and Nabella to the PC Show at Suntec. It was so crowded and I can say that all the PC show was a great success. Okay...what did I buy?



- A mini 10" ACER laptop. I've been eyeing for this for quite sometime. After browsing and comparing notes and prices, this one is the best deal so far. Cost? S$599. Too bad no pink colour. I also grabbed a 320G external hard disk for S$99.
- I received a call from mum. She sounded so funny and it seems she babbled rather than talking. Not wanting to think negatively, I thought maybe she was so tired and anxious when told that she had to go for her eye operation next month. I tried to talk some sense to her about Singapore World Class medical facilities and that she should not feel scared about it,
- I stayed at home the whole Sunday due to migraine on the right side of my head. I cannot go anywhere in this kind of situation. Just had to rest and sleeeeeep.
- I was not in good mood on Monday. Just don't know why. Father called to say that mum's condition has gone worse and my sister has sent her for traditional massage. It seems that she had a mild stroke. Subhanallah....
- My brother and SIL came to accompany my parents and sister. Unfortunately my BIL is away on examination in Adelaide. We had some discussions on mum's conditions. After some traditional massage, she seemed okay and better than before.
- I took leave today to visit mum. So sad to see her unable to move normally but just had to hide my feelings. We will work out on things how to help her. She is slightly better today. I prayed to Allah SWT so that mum will recover soon. Amin, insyaallah.


8 comments:

Kak Elle said...

Sorry to hear abt your mom has she been seen by the neurologist and do an MRI of the brain to see if any infact...its good to have early treatment and my salam to her ya.

Sya said...

Nora.. sya doa mak sihat kembali seperti biasa, she is like another mom to me and I feel sad too.

You also take care of yrself ok

Norabella said...

Kak Elle, Insyaallah. Thank you so much. Mum was so stressed thats why..we prefer to have her buat massage for a week kat rumah dulu. We will monitor her closely.

Norabella said...

Sya..Thank you so much for your kind words...insyaallah mak will recover soon.

I told my sis that we have to be strong for mak.

MamaElla said...

Sorry to hear your Mum is not well.. Hopefully She will take things easy and a lot of Sabar..That goes for you too Sis..Miz chatting with you and Hope you be brave and strong in whatever outcome...:-)

deaf-angel said...

aloha,

aku baru ada time tengok2 blog ni dan sangat menarik ler. Ada style sendiri. Keep it up.

anyway, orang dah tua, macam2 dugaan, kita doakan ler dorang selamat dan dilindungi Allah baik kat dunia dan kat akhirat

Norabella said...

MamaElla, Thank you so much sis.

Norabella said...

Deaf_angel,

Terima kasih kerana doa dan keperihatinan anda.