Monday, August 03, 2009

Random thoughts VI


- Its been a tiring and busy week for me. But I should not complained about it.

- The whole family was done with high fever. It started with Nadia with 3 days medical leave, followed by me, only a day medical leave. Then Natasha was done with 2 days leave and since the fever did not subside, she went back to the doctor and had another 3 days leave. Hubby was the worst among all with 7 days medical leave and lastly followed by Nabella with 2 days medical leave. Nur was smart enough to feed herself with lots of vitamins and medicines before she was finally down but she seemed well. Refused to see doctor. Self medicate...this girl..and so stubborn too!


- The whole house was like a ward when they were sick. I cooked lots of soup for them but being sick..no one really wanted to eat...no appetite I guessed.


- After completing 7 days of medical leave, hubby was struck with a devastating news that changes our life! Subhanallah...it was not his fault anyway. Its okay, Allah is Great, hopefully we will strive on...please pray for us, insyaallah...amin.


- I was diligently visiting mum after work almost everyday except the days where I had to stay back at work. She seemed fine now...though a bit weak.


- I am still unable to find a replacement for Nur who will be leaving home for good few days before Ramadhan. I chose one candidate but I did not like the others that we recommended to me so I just have to wait for more this week. Hopefully the process goes on well. I badly need a replacement.


- The boss is still away in Houston and his schedule keep on changing every 3 days. How do I survive working long distance with him all these years? Seriously...I don't know. I guess trust, tolerances and honestly works among us well though sometimes we do have some differences.


- The friend finally called after so many months of silence. But that was just to ask if I am interested to go for a trip but I refused. I am not interested to go the respective place and further more, I am hurt of her treatment towards me. She called again to inform that she was promoted...okay..yeah...so she finally got what she was being promised. Thats her luck and fate anyway. I can only congratulate her..

3 comments:

Kak Elle said...

Its the flu season Nora lots of people are getting sick...now my daily attendance at sickbay also increase..sometimes I hope I can get it from them and go on MC...hehe

Sorry to hear about your hubby hope he has alterntive soon(if I read corectly if wrong my apology)

Hope you get another helper just as good as Nur too.

take care

Norabella said...

Kak Elle, quite true. I heard mostly the doctor gave 5-7 days of medical leave once you have fever and all other flu-like symptoms.

Thank you, kak. Your perception is true. Just have to persevere like before. I believe there is a hidden gem for me. I am unlike some other wife who cries ridiculously when the hubby got better offers and who simply do not know how to thank Allah what she has..you know what I mean???

Sya said...

Nora Alhamdullilah everybody is well again, about Daud.. ia dugaan Allah. Kita bersyukur atas apa Allah kurniakan pd kita, baik kita bersyukur.. buruk pun kita terima sebagai dugaan Allah.

Jangan jadi bagai org tak bersyukur, laki dpt pindah keja lebih baik pun nak melalak mcm dunia nak kiamat.

Abt kawan sorang tu.. maybe we should not call her a friend. Maybe acquaintance is more appropriate