Monday, September 07, 2009

Goodbye....Nur

It was a heart wrenching day for us...especially to Bella and me. Nur finally left home for good yesterday taking flight QZ 7139 via Air Asia to Jogjakarta at 11.10am.



We left home at 7.15am to Changi Airport Terminal 1 via MRT. She requested to take MRT rather than taking taxi as she said it will be quite costly.. how considerate she was right?



She checked into the airport at 10.00am. Upon saying goodbyes to us...we saw her walking straight towards gate D42. The moment she was out of sight, Bella turned her head and cried . I could not hold my tears too. We hugged each other on our way out of Terminal 1. Luckily my father was around to console Bella.



The moment I stepped into the MRT, I received the following sms from her ...



"Mdm & Sir, terima kasih dah jaga saya dg baik. maafkan kesalahan dan kecuaian saya selama ini. terima kasih mdm & sir dah yg mendidik saya dg sabar. maafkan kenakalan saya yg selalu membuat pening kepala. seumur hidup tidak ada yg menjaga saya dg baik tapi mdm & sir jaga saya lebih dari kasih sayang orang tua saya sendiri. saya berhutang budi pada keluarga Daud. tolong halalkan makan minum saya".


God knows how my tears rolling down upon reading the sms. I never thought that she would sent me such a message. As I was trying to reply her, she called from the airport saying that she was already at Gate D42 and spoke to me a while and I passed it to Bella who was still crying non stop. Nur managed to console her for a while and I told her to let us know once she settled in her hometown and to look after her belongings carefully. We hope to see her again...

Yesterday, the house seemed empty and quiet without her bustling around. Nur was the most IT savvy maid that I had and she even bought a mini laptop for herself. We tried to teach her the most basic and important things in IT world. She can also be reachable via MSN or email when she is in a nearby cybercafe in her hometown at Tulungagung - East Java.

Lilik was trying hard very hard to brighten the atmosphere at home. I wish she is a as good, honest and considerate as Nur, amin, insyaallah.

6 comments:

Sya said...

Nora.. InsyaAllah... mungkin tak sama mcm Nur but at least setara

Kak Elle said...

6 tahun bersama dah kira macam anak buah Nora dan lagi si Bella membesar dgn Nur mcm kira playmate kan?Insya'allah Lilik mungkin tak kurang beza nya dr Nur.

NBK466 said...

Terharunya....

Norabella said...

Sya...Amin...bak kata pepatah..yang patah kan tumbuh, yang hilang pasti berganti..tetapi budi yang baik di kenang juga kan?

Norabella said...

Kak Elle..she is more like a daughter to me kak..and also my close confidante. Amin, insyaallah.

Norabella said...

NBK, Thank you...how have you been doing??